If you want to join the raid, these are the requirements:
- Raid 25+ clears (THIS RAID ONLY!!!!!! and I check)
- 610 Light – if you don’t know how to do this, then you don’t need to raid
- Crucible K/D of 2.87 (not KA/D!!!!!! and I check)
- 45+ flawless Trials (I check)
- Microphone with a feedback problem
- Scream at your girlfriend/wife who is upset about the baby is crying while the dogs are barking and a secondary TV is playing in the background so loud you can’t understand what’s playing, but sounds like it’s in our own living room
- Leave the group while screaming profanities after causing the first wipe
- “BRB. Food” after first encounter while you make your character run in circles to prevent an AFK kick and take 60+ minutes to come back since you left to go get something two towns over
- Explain an encounter strategy in almost unintelligible English while basically swallowing your mic to ensure it’s over modulated and then refuse to explain it again while insulting everyone else in perfect English then leave
- Take a bong rip every 2 minutes during encounters and then cough so loud no can one hear the call outs
- Talk to people on your stream with an open mic to the raid encounter confusing all of us as to what is going on and then make fun of us with your subscribers as we get upset at you
- Between encounters, take your wireless headset with you into the bathroom and give birth to a massive chocolate mud baby…please, please, please be sure to make lots of noise and do not wash your hands – if we hear running water besides the flush you will be kicked
- HAVE FUN!!!!!
By the way, I am fireteam leader and have never done a raid before on any game. I’ll need you to Sherpa me. I do NOT have a microphone. We will run it five to six times for gear. Thanks! NO NOOBS!
Originally posted by me on /r/destiny2